An adapter is now available for SkyWave IsatData Pro terminals to enable seamless support of third-party 1-Wire sensors and readers.
Environmentally sealed to support industrial outdoor applications, the SkyWave 1-Wire adapter delivers seamless, out-of-the-box integration with the IDP 600, 700 and 800 series terminals allowing for quick and easy integration into existing solutions.
Five Reasons to Choose SkyWave’s 1-Wire Adapter
- Seamless integration with IDP: Works out of the box with any of the IDP terminals
- No external power source required: With the adapter, sensors are powered directly from the RS-232 port, eliminating the need for a power adapter and any additional costs associated with protection circuitry
- Rugged: Built to operate in harsh environments and conditions (operating temperature ranges from -40° to +85°C)
- Accuracy: 1-Wire sensors deliver highly accurate readings at a low cost
- iButton support: the 1-Wire adapter delivers out-of-box support for iButton, an industry standard for Driver Identification and other access control applications
The A201 1-Wire User Guide is also available on the SkyWave Customer Support site to assist with 1-Wire integration.
To learn more about the 1-Wire adapter and any introductory offers, please contact your account manager or e-mail us at email@example.com.