The 2019 Truckload Carriers Association Annual Convention is officially underway in Las Vegas, NV, and we’ve got some exciting news to share. ORBCOMM has just launched our next-generation, solar-powered GT 1200 Series of devices that significantly enhance our current trailer and container tracking solution. Our newest product line is part of a comprehensive telematics solution that includes multiple sensor options, user-friendly applications and reliable cellular and optional satellite connectivity, delivering the latest features in hassle-free trailer and container tracking:
- An ultra-compact, ruggedized design that allows for faster and safer field installation on any asset in any orientation
- Global cargo visibility with an optional integrated cargo sensor
- A newly-engineered, high-sensitivity solar panel for 20x charging improvement and up to 3x more messages
- Expanded out-of-the-box support for wireless sensors and fully configurable I/O
- Built-in tamper and impact detection for increased security
- No maintenance or battery changes for up to 10 years
The new GT 1200 series is part of ORBCOMM’s comprehensive innovation plan to enhance nearly all of our products to expand our existing capabilities and provide our customers with advanced technology and unmatched value. The GT 1200 product line features the latest in asset tracking technology and offers incremental benefits to our transportation customers looking to more efficiently manage their assets, maximize driver productivity and improve their bottom line.
If you’re attending TCA, make sure to schedule a meeting, or stop by ORBCOMM’s booth #107 to see firsthand how the enhanced GT 1200 product line can help streamline your fleet operations.
TCA 2019 Annual Convention
When: March 10 – 13, 2019
Where: Wynn Resort, Las Vegas, NV
ORBCOMM Booth 107
Be sure to follow #2019TCA and @ORBCOMM_Inc on Twitter for the latest from the show floor. For those we won’t see at this year’s convention, feel free to reach out any time to learn how ORBCOMM can help you with your trailer and container tracking needs.